Soges respects her privacy and takes your online security seriously. In order to offer you the best products, efficient customer service and timely updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our website. By visiting sogomas, they accept the practices described in this data protection directive.
Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions is transmitted via a secure server. We undertake to treat your personal data with high standards of information security. We take suitable physical, electronic and administrative measures to ensure the safety and accuracy of personal data. And we limit the number of people who have physical access to our database servers and use electronic security systems and password protection that protect against unauthorized access.
Our website uses encryption technologies such as Secure Sicke Layer (SSL) to protect your personal data during data transport. SSL encrypted order information such as your name, your address and your credit card number. Our customer center and our shops are also operated through a private, safe network. Please note that e-mails are not encrypted and are not considered a safe means of transmitting credit card information.
Which personal data about customers collect sovereign?
The information we receive from customers help us to personalize and continuously improve your experience. Here are the types of information we collect.
· Information that you give us: We receive and store all the information you enter on our website or transmit us in other ways. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to use many of our websites. We use the information you provide for purposes such as answering your inquiries, invoicing, order processing and communication with you.
· Automatic information: We receive and save certain types of information whenever we interact with you. For example, we use "cookies" like many websites and we receive certain types of information if your web browser accesses soakers or ads and other content that is provided by or on the behalf of sogoms on other websites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
· E-mail communication: So that we can make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive confirmation if you open an email from sail homes if your computer supports such functions. If you do not want to receive an email or other post from us, please send the email back or contact us.
· Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What about cookies?
· Cookies are clear identifiers that we transfer to your device so that our systems can recognize your device and functions such as 1-click purchase, personalized advertising on other websites, faster navigation, pursuit of website use, recognition of users and user access, and and Enable the selection and purchase of products.
· The help function of most browsers explains how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies on how to let the browser notify when you get a new cookie or how you can deactivate cookies as a whole. In addition, you can use similar data that are used by browser add-ons, such as: B. flash cookies, deactivate or delete by changing the settings of the add-on or visiting the manufacturer's website. Since cookies enable you to use some of the essential functions of bogey homes, we recommend that we let them be activated. For example, if you block our cookies or otherwise reject it, you may not be able to use so -hot products and services for which you have to register.
Is so that soar's information passes on the information obtained?
· Third -party third -party providers: We hire other companies and individuals to carry out functions in our name. Examples of this are the execution of orders, the delivery of packages, sending mail and email, the removal of repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing support, providing search results and links (including paid entries and left), the processing of credit card payments and the provision of customer service. However, you have access to personal data that is necessary to fulfill your tasks, but you must not use them for other purposes.
· Connected companies that we do not control: We work closely together. In some cases, such as B. Marketplace sellers, run these companies shops or sell them on Sogeshome.com. In other cases, we do business together with these companies, provide services or sell product lines. You can recognize if a third party is involved in your transactions and we pass on customer information in connection with these transactions to this third party.
· Business broadcasts: Since we develop our business, we could acquire other companies, merge with them or be taken over by them. In such transactions, customer information generally belongs to the transferred business assets, but are still subject to the commitments in an existing data protection directive (unless the customer agrees with something else). Even in the unlikely case that sails or essentially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the assets transferred.
· Protection of sailers and others: We release account and other personal information if we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our general terms and conditions and other agreements; Or to protect the rights, the property or the security of sogoma, our users or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and to reduce credit risk. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or disclosing personal data from customers for commercial purposes while violating the obligations presented in this data protection directive.
· With your consent: Unlike above, you will receive a guideline if information about you could be passed on to third parties and you have the option of choosing the information on the information.
How safe is information about me?
· We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures for the website in order to contribute to the protection of the information we recorded and stored.
· We only grant employees who provide a specific service, access to their personal data.
· It is important that you protect your password and computer from unauthorized access. Make sure you deregister when using a jointly used computer.
· We only work with third -party providers, for which we have strict rules to ensure the security of personal data.
What information can I access?
Sogeous gives you access to a wide range of information about your account and your interactions with soing homes for the limited purpose of displaying this information and updating in certain cases. Click here to see some examples whose list will change with the further development of our website.
What options do I have?
· As discussed above, you can choose not to provide any information at any time, even if this could be necessary for a purchase or use of so -called homes.
· You can add or update certain information on pages. If you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our documents.
· If you do not want to receive an email or other post from us, please send the email back or contact us. (If you do not want to receive the general terms and conditions
· And other legal guidelines of us, such as this data protection guideline, continue to regulate these guidelines their use of sail homes, and it is the responsibility to check them for changes.)
· The help function of most browsers explains how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies on how to let the browser notify when you get a new cookie or how you can deactivate cookies as a whole. In addition, you can use similar data that are used by browser add-ons, such as: B. flash cookies, deactivate or delete by changing the settings of the add-on or visiting the manufacturer's website. Since cookies enable you to use some of the essential functions of bogey homes, we recommend that we let them be activated. For example, if you block our cookies or otherwise reject, you cannot put items in your shopping cart, go to the cash register or use so -hot products and services for which you have to register.
If you are a natural person in the EU, you may be entitled to:
· To request access to the personal data that we have saved through you;
· To request that we correct or delete your personal data;
· To request that we restrict or lock the processing of your personal data;
Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we save and transmit it to third parties without disabilities, including the request that we pass on your personal data directly to third parties, i. H. a right to data portability; and
· If we have previously received your consent to revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data.
All inquiries will be processed as soon as possible. You are welcome to contact us to exercise these rights. See section "Contact" below. Please note that under certain circumstances we may not be unable to grant you these rights, e.g. B. if we are legally prevented from doing so